NukeTown playing field is our newest attraction at Splatbrothers
Our newest playing field, added in April of 2012, has brought alot of flare to the game of paintball at Splatbrothers Paintball Park. Modeled after the popular video game, Call of Duty Black Ops, NukeTown was created to bring a fast paced game with plenty of action. Rejuvination or respawn games are popular on this field, just like in the video game. Play this field for yourself and see why it's our newest attraction that keeps bringing players back for more.
- Includes the ever popular School Bus. You can play in or around this barricade, but rest assured, you are going to see some action if you dare to enter this ride.
- An Ice Cream Truck and Disco Van are two other major bunkers on this field. Do not let the grocery getter ride fool you, control this part of the field and you are on your way to winning the game.
- A 30x30 two story fort is the center attraction on this course. Sometimes used in attack and defend games, but reguardless, control the fort and control your destiny.
- NukeTown is comprised of an additional 50 mobile bunkers that allow for changes in game plays and plans of attack. Keeping it fresh and new is what makes this field so hot.
- 20 foot netting allows for spectator viewing which is new at Splatbrothers Paintball Park.
- Follow any one of these trails to make your way to NukeTown:
- The road of Eli
- Back Road Amubsh
- Pit Rage Trail
School bus on Nuketown
Steps to 2 level of fort
Is it that time of year again?
Looking out window
Damaged vechiles laying on their side
View of CP (Command Post) inside fort
What's the best way to attack?
Are these barrel radioactive?
Time to school your opponents