How does Airsoft work at Splatbrothers paintball park?
- all airssoft players are required to purchase general admission passes to play
- admission for airsoft players works the same as paintball players. Guests are dividided into two separate teams after which different scenarios are played on different fields
- paintball players and airsoft players are not combined to play with each other.
- Airsoft is a recreational game and collector's hobby.
- Airsoft guns are highly detailed replicas of authentic firearms. They are exact in every detail to their real counterparts. They use electric, spring, or gas power to shoot plastic bb's.
- They have an effective range of up to 200' and most are fully automatic. The bb's leave no mark and calling yourself out is on the honor system. Airsoft is a game of honor.
- These realistic looking guns are combined with authentic looking uniforms and scenarios to play live war games.
- Players compete in mock combat but with much more attention to theatrics and role playing.
- This exotic hobby is in no way militant except for the looks of the guns and gear. Realistic looking guns and uniforms add to the gaming experience. Just as with video games or war movies, players enjoy the thrill of mock combat to challenging their teamwork and field craft skills. In addition, playing airsoft is great way to exercise, enjoy the outdoors, and camaraderie with fellow players.
There are four basic requirements to participate in air soft games at Bethel Battlefield:
- Airsoft Gun
- Safety Gear
- Proper clothing (a uniform is not required)
- Honor and Sportsmanship
- Honor and sportsmanship is expected at all times.
- Airsoft is a game of honor. This goes for velocity limits, ammo rules, calling yourself out on the field, etc. Cheating is grounds for immediate ejection from the game and from the field.
- Sportsmanship is expected both on and off the field. Players are expected to behave like gentlemen and there is no tolerance for attitude or belligerence.